Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 2:52 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 New activism mailing list 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:44 pm 
Longtime Regular

Joel:

I know you are on NRA News from time to time; maybe you could get NRA News and the NRA ILA Alerts Email list to help spread the word about the upcoming changes for NRA Instructors?

Just a thought...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:39 pm 
The Man

grayskys wrote:
Joel:

I know you are on NRA News from time to time; maybe you could get NRA News and the NRA ILA Alerts Email list to help spread the word about the upcoming changes for NRA Instructors?

Just a thought...
I'll be suggesting that to them, just as soon as the new regulations are issued. I think it's going to be a good thing -- see the top topic here, or the LiveJournal.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:45 pm 
Wise Elder

[This message content has not been deleted; the poster has, as per request, reposted it in the appropriate topic. The Management]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:12 pm 
Longtime Regular

[This message content has not been deleted; the poster has, as per request, reposted it in the appropriate topic. The Management]

Post subject: New topic
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:22 pm 
The Man

Certainly CCRN is a proper subject of discussion on the Forum, but this particular forum (note lowercase) is about another topic.

Please continue any discussion of CCRN you wish to have on the Forum at the CCRN topic. If there's enough activity there, I'll be more than happy to open more than a topic. Incidental discussion of CCRN -- or any other matter -- in relationship to a Forum topic is, of course, okay, but I'd prefer that CCRN-specific discussion be kept to its particular topic.

Thanks,

The Management

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: email list
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:48 pm 

It is not without a little embarrassment that I admit I NEED this type of list to keep me up to date. I know I should know more, but hell yes! keep me informed!

Thanks again, Joel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:06 pm 
The Man

You're certainly welcome, but I don't think there's any real surprise that information doesn't always flow everywhere one would want it.

While I do try to keep on top of things, for example, I'm pretty frequently surprised on developments.

Not a problem -- but you're most welcome.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.