Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:33 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Vigilante, EZDYNAMICS, and the redemption of Macphisto 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:04 pm 
Longtime Regular

joelr wrote:
plblark wrote:
Look at Macphisto. Several here had issues with him. Yet just a couple days ago I saw 3 people amazed to agree with him and I've read a few good posts from him recently.
Absolutely. Mac came pretty close to being permanently JohnMEricksoned, but it's been months and months since I've had any reason to be concerned about him, and he's become a definite plus to the Forum.

The kind words are appreciated. It certainly feels much better to be recognized for being good than for being bad. In my first few months here, I came off as a jerk and an idiot. It was only because of the considerable patience of Joel, Andrew and the other mods as well as the wave of criticism I received for some of my posts that I was able to step back and reconsider my opinions, attitudes and how I present them. People don't change overnight, but they certainly can change over time; I'm proof of that and happy to still be around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:51 pm 
On permanent time out

Well my rank is CPL which stands for Corporal- E4 and my base was Quantico Sentry, Virginia and served in Afgan. You see the mind of a killer is complex and different then yours, Have you ever killed someone? Coming from someone who HAS killed people and the effect it has on your mind is hard to imagine. Someone going into target wanting to kill, will feel power, like no one can touch him and its a huge high for him to kill people and the last Fu**in thing he's going to expect is someone shooting back at him, because that would bring down his high of power. I hope you all understand that and please dont hate me for my words be a man and learn that wanting people banned for making a opinion different than yours, shows your threated by me in some odd way.

:?:PS: If you cant handle my words and want me banned, how are you going to handle some bad guys bullets?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:59 pm 
Longtime Regular

EZDYNAMICS wrote:
If you cant handle my words and want me banned, how are you going to handle some bad guys bullets?

Apples and oranges.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:02 pm 
The Man

EZDYNAMICS wrote:
Well my rank is CPL which stands for Corporal- E4 and my base was Quantico Sentry, Virginia and served in Afgan. You see the mind of a killer is complex and different then yours, Have you ever killed someone? Coming from someone who HAS killed people and the effect it has on your mind is hard to imagine. Someone going into target wanting to kill, will feel power, like no one can touch him and its a huge high for him to kill people and the last Fu**in thing he's going to expect is someone shooting back at him, because that would bring down his high of power. I hope you all understand that and please dont hate me for my words be a man and learn that wanting people banned for making a opinion different than yours, shows your threated by me in some odd way.

:?:PS: If you cant handle my words and want me banned, how are you going to handle some bad guys bullets?
Free advice: when the guy who pays the rent tells you to cool it, cool it.

Cool it.

JR
The guy who pays the rent

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:09 pm 
On permanent time out

joelr wrote:
EZDYNAMICS wrote:

Cool it.

JR

Hey Joel I have a question for you? Why is your course $175, I was thinking of taking it but my wallet says to go with a $125 class, yours is the highest out there ive seen. You you explain that for me, Thanks

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:17 pm 
Longtime Regular

EZ don't forget your tactical pants with the Kevlar crotch.

Only looking at what <troll> says makes firearm owners look bad. But if one actually looks at what many firearms owners and permit holders are saying about claims made by <troll> then it becomes obvious that we are a good group of people who are safe and responsible. Oh and we may be direct and rough with the words sometimes but we really do try to bring people into the safe and responsible area.

Remember EZ, Kevlar is 1337 tacti-cool.

EZDYNAMICS wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:20 pm 
On permanent time out

someone1980 wrote:
EZ don't forget your tactical pants with the Kevlar crotch.

Only looking at what <troll> says makes firearm owners look bad. But if one actually looks at what many firearms owners and permit holders are saying about claims made by <troll> then it becomes obvious that we are a good group of people who are safe and responsible. Oh and we may be direct and rough with the words sometimes but we really do try to bring people into the safe and responsible area.

Remember EZ, Kevlar is 1337 tacti-cool.

EZDYNAMICS wrote:

I love how you make yourself look bad by trying to be funny. Grow up

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:24 pm 
Site Admin

EZDYNAMICS wrote:
Hey Joel I have a question for you? Why is your course $175, I was thinking of taking it but my wallet says to go with a $125 class, yours is the highest out there ive seen. You you explain that for me, Thanks

Joel's is better.

Plenty of others are good.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:26 pm 
Longtime Regular

Quote:
EZDYNAMICS wrote:

Cool it.

JR

edit: post completely changed

I just got off the phone with Joel.

He said he would be happy to explain it to you. But it boils down to what SethB said.

Last edited by someone1980 on Thu May 10, 2007 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:35 pm 
Longtime Regular

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:26 pm 
The Man

EZDYNAMICS wrote:

Look, since you obviously want to tick me off enough to get yourself locked out, you can go ahead and do it -- just pick another way; inquiries as to my prices don't bother me at all.

The reason I charge $175 is that I'm worth it. I think so; the market agrees. You can find many good classes for less -- some for far less -- and many inadequate classes for less, as well, as I'm the most expensive instructor in the state. I'm quite literally the worst choice for people who either choose to or have to think with their wallet.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:26 pm 
On time out

EZDYNAMICS wrote:

I am sorry but if you look at the prices for a permit class you will see Bills is asking $150 but you have to take the intro to handguns pre req which is $94 so using my math skills that put the price at over $244 which is what i paid to sit in a class with 10 other peeps, Admittably the instructor was very good. But i had known i could get a smaller class size with 1 on 1 training i would have opted for that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:40 pm 
On permanent time out

Aceq2jot wrote:
EZDYNAMICS wrote:

I am sorry but if you look at the prices for a permit class you will see Bills is asking $150 but you have to take the intro to handguns pre req which is $94 so using my math skills that put the price at over $244 which is what i paid to sit in a class with 10 other peeps, Admittably the instructor was very good. But i had known i could get a smaller class size with 1 on 1 training i would have opted for that.

Well there's a lot of good ones out there but im going to go with Joe Penaz since his is 100 dollars and he seems very qualified.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:41 pm 
The Man

EZDYNAMICS wrote:
Aceq2jot wrote:
EZDYNAMICS wrote:

Well there's a lot of good ones out there but im going to go with Joe Penaz since his is 100 dollars and he seems very qualified.
That sounds like a good choice for you.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:07 pm 
1911 tainted

8)

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.