Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:07 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 It is official, new indoor range opening in New Ulm 
 Post subject: It is official, new indoor range opening in New Ulm
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:19 pm 
1911 tainted

Hunters Den in Springfield, Minnesota has been approved to move their business from Springfield to New Ulm, and the opening of an indoor range at their new location. The transition to this new location will be ramping up in the next couple months with the projected opening of the indoor range for business by January 2008.

So for you shooters in the New Ulm area, Mankato area that want to car pool, and any shooters that are interested, the plan is for me to set up an indoor IDPA league. The plan is to hopefully start in January 2008 and run maybe every other week for 3 month, totaling 6 matches. This is what Dave, the owner and I talked about briefly before he had to leave for a gun show and I had to get started on a permit to carry class. I know I have a few interested shooters in the Mankato area, I have access to target stands, swinger, disappearing targets, everything that we need to get this going.

I will be updating this as the indoor range progresses, so spread the word for the good folks in the southern part of the state that they will now too have a place to shoot during the winter months.

Future old shop - http://www.huntersdengunshop.com/

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Great News!! Always like to see more IDPA shooting!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:39 am 

We are currently meeting with gun club boards and should have a summer schedule shortly.

I think you'll see some of us, if the weather cooperates

NRA Certified Pistol Instructor -PPITH, PPOTH & RTBAV
BCA Certified Training Organization under PPA
Minnesota Permit to Carry Instructor
Utah Certified CFP Instructor
NRA CRSO, IDPA CSO

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.