Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:37 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Fred's M14/Appleseed shoots? 
 Post subject: Fred's M14/Appleseed shoots?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:31 pm 

I have seen these advertised in the Shotgun News for a while now. Apparently they are big gatherings of shooters who try to improve their rifle skills.Has anyone heard of these,been to one ,or know anyone who has?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:36 am 

I have not, but I would love the chance to attend one myself. They say they're willing to put one on just about anywhere, if you can arrange for a place to shoot and enough people to show up. In fact, they mention Wisconsin as one of the places they'd like to have a stop on their "tour". We could probably convince them to move that stop a little bit west if we had enough folks interested.

I know we have places to shoot; there are several decent rifle ranges in the area. I know we have a decent population of shooters. I think if we had a couple of people willing to organize from this end, we could probably get an Appleseed event here locally.

You can check out their website:
http://www.rwva.org/
or their blog:
http://rwva.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:19 pm 

I found a thread on ar15.com in the armory,general discussion section.It sounds like a neat thing.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.