Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:49 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 TCC t-shirts! What would you like to see? 

What kind of TCC shirt would you like to see?
KISS! Something font or logo based.  46%  46%  [ 12 ]
Artsy. Let's give it a bit of flair (manly flair of course).  42%  42%  [ 11 ]
Other. Please see comments.  12%  12%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 26

TCC t-shirts! What would you like to see? 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:58 pm 

Fixxer wrote:
I'll buy lotsa shirts if you have them using pocket tees. I absolutely require my t-shirt pocket.

That's doable actually, but the price will be $17 per shirt then (as they cost me a bit over $2 more per shirt).

Hanes Beefy-T tees certainly aren't cheap, but they're great shirts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:06 am 
Longtime Regular

How about Extra Talls? I'm tall and weigh a bit more than I should so I end up buying Duluth Trading Company Long Tail T's or the new 5.11 full coverage T's in XXL. Hoping to improve that slowly through simple but profound changes. NO POP? NO FAST FOOD? WHAT!>? We'll see.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:10 am 
Longtime Regular

plblark wrote:
NO POP? NO FAST FOOD? WHAT!>? We'll see.

Do what I do. Park a mile from work.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:53 am 
The Man

Not speaking for 28_days, but my definite impression is that he's willing to do a fair number (not deliberate vagueness on my part) of different designs and styles, the key point being that there've got to be enough folks willing to pony up for any given variation, to make it at least marginally worth his time.

Since, obviously, I've got some skin in the game, I'd like to see several variants myself, if only so I can get some of the Che variant for myself and as some gifts at these prices. (I could do Cafe Press for anything, of course, but that's a lot higher cost for what is at best not as good quality -- they do the Hanes shirts at a lot more than what he's planning on charging, and I'm not nearly as good at the design stuff as he is.)

But, just to be explicit: he gets to do what shirts he wants to; the deal's not at all dependent on me getting the ego shirts cheap.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:15 pm 
Journeyman Member

28_days wrote:
Fixxer wrote:
I'll buy lotsa shirts if you have them using pocket tees. I absolutely require my t-shirt pocket.

That's doable actually, but the price will be $17 per shirt then (as they cost me a bit over $2 more per shirt).

Hanes Beefy-T tees certainly aren't cheap, but they're great shirts.

I'll place an order this weekend. Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:14 pm 

plblark wrote:
How about Extra Talls? I'm tall and weigh a bit more than I should so I end up buying Duluth Trading Company Long Tail T's or the new 5.11 full coverage T's in XXL. Hoping to improve that slowly through simple but profound changes. NO POP? NO FAST FOOD? WHAT!>? We'll see.

Hi,

I can certainly do extra talls, but I'll have to switch to this brand/item: Gildan Ultra Cotton T-shirt Tall Sizes - 2000T. Still 6.1oz cotton, I'll eat the difference in shirt cost. Colors: white, light gray, royal blue, red.

That said, if you're interested in anything let me know. We won't need to do any shipping since we're meeting up at some point! :)

Post subject: Re: TCC t-shirts! What would you like to see?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:59 pm 

UPDATE 07.01:
for now I'm going to put these on hold. If more interest is generated we'll definitely roll with something. :D

I didn't disappear I swear. I've had some family health related issues creep up this week that have kept me busy. :(

Last edited by 28_days on Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:47 pm 
Journeyman Member

Took me a bit to recover from the Joel ala Che G tshirt image I had in my head. I dig simple logos over the left breast with something unique on the back - such as the 2A in flowing script.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:37 pm 

I think that on the back of the tee it should have the motto "Carry Daily, Apply Sparingly", which I had received as a bumper sticker from Oleg Volk a number of years ago.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.