Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:13 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Wal-Mart and ammo purchases 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:09 pm 
Longtime Regular

I dunno. Guess I'm just used to the role of instructor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:35 pm 

hammAR wrote:
At the Wally-Mart in St Paul they do not sell ammo, guns either. It was part of the "agreement" with the neighborhood councils to keep the neighborhood safe........

Oh well, Natchez and Ammoman deliver to my fortress.

The Wal-Mart off Robert Street does carry a full line of guns-n-ammo in their sporting goods department, although I guess that technically is West St Paul, so the neighborhood clause isn't in effect.

Kinda kooky staff back there; they refer to the value pack of ammunition as party packs :twisted: - can't complain though, I'm there often enough that I don't even have ask for what I want...they see me back there, and can grab my order from memory 8)

MADFI Instructor #16, Minnesota Personal Protection Instructors (MNPPI) Instructor #1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:46 pm 
Longtime Regular

mnMark wrote:
I'm there often enough that I don't even have ask for what I want...they see me back there, and can grab my order from memory 8)

Cool. It's like "Cheers" -- an ammo counter where everybody knows your name -- or at least your caliber!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:22 pm 
Longtime Regular

Well, I had no luck at all. I did get a call from the local store, voice mail actually. They stated that while there is no corporate policy the store policy is to pay at the counter or an associate will take it to the cashier for you.

My new policy is to not by ammo from that particular store. My wife being the smart cookie that she is has it figured that the next time the lines are long she will pick up some ammo for me and checkout at the gun counter. :twisted:

That is all....

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.