Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:29 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Widlife Problem Noticed 
 Post subject: Widlife Problem Noticed
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:09 pm 

Animals that were formerly self-sufficient are now showing signs of belonging to the Democratic Party... as they have apparently learned to just sit and wait for the government to step in and provide for their care and sustenance. This photo is of a Democrat black bear in Montana nicknamed 'Bearack Obama'!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:18 pm 
Longtime Regular

Good one. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:22 pm 

+1

Post subject: Excellent
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:56 pm 

Should be an ad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:46 am 

I always liked the bird feeder analogy. I do not recall where I first found it, so I can not give credit where credit is due.

--------

TAKE DOWN the FEEDER!

I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it with seed. What a beauty of a bird feeder it is, as I filled it lovingly with seed. Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food.

But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table, and next to the barbecue.

Then came the poop. It was everywhere: on the patio tile,the chairs, the table ...
everywhere!

Then some of the birds turned mean. They would dive bomb me and try to peck me even though I had fed them out of my own pocket.

And others birds were boisterous and loud. They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night and demanded that I fill it when it got low on food.

After a while, I couldn't even sit on my own back porch anymore. So I took down the
bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone. I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio.

Soon, the back yard was like it used to be ... quiet, serene and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.

Just my opinion, but maybe it's time for the government to take down the bird feeder.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.