Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:30 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Dare to Vote 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:55 pm 

mostlylawabidingcitizen wrote:
jrp267 wrote:
Never mind I am now running for president. Jeff peterson for president. I love guns and money and hate lawyers. anyone want to vote for me?

Sorry - NO - too willing to accept the 'lessor of two evils'... not willing to stand on your principles.

NEXT!

:twisted:

Mostly-

Nice shot from the other post about menards I appreciate a little attack.

carrying of arms only for military purposes, one simply
cannot add “for the purpose of killing game.” The right “to
carry arms in the militia for the purpose of killing game”
is worthy of the mad hatter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:56 pm 
Longtime Regular

"Oh Snap" :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:42 am 
Longtime Regular

jrp267 wrote:
Nice shot from the other post about menards I appreciate a little attack.

Naw, it's a joke, a poke in the ribs. I bet Mostly would buy you a beer to cry into if you are really upset about it.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:38 am 
Longtime Regular

Well at least someone has a sense of humor... :D I was just giving you a hard time...

Mostly-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:48 pm 

The problem with forums is the lack of inflection in one's voice. I thought it was a nice shot as in good one. I guess I need to start using those damn smiley's I have been resisting to try and let people know. :D

carrying of arms only for military purposes, one simply
cannot add “for the purpose of killing game.” The right “to
carry arms in the militia for the purpose of killing game”
is worthy of the mad hatter.

Post subject: My Candidacy
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:06 pm 

My friends , I am running for president . Let me tell you a few of the reasons why I deserve your vote. First of all, I am the candidate of change, more than any other candidate running for this office. If I am elected , I will change everything that you the American people want changed , including any position that I may have changed previously . I will be ready to serve on day one, protecting us from terrible no goods that want to destroy our way of life, our 50 inch plasma TVs and our SUVs . I promise to bring back jobs to this country including all those that haven’t left yet . I will build walls along the border, eliminate all taxes, provide health care for all, retain all government programs including social security and balance the budget . My wanting to be your president is selfless and very personal to me . I have been involved with every and all activities that help provide dependency . I want everyone in this great land to be free from all responsibilities . Free to do what one pleases. In voting for me , you will be voting for your race, your religion, your gender, your children . We all will be able to live in peace , harmony and unified. We will be able to do everything that we have always wanted to do , because you my friends will have elected a person that cares about you , "the little people" . Thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:41 am 
Poet Laureate

HappyJim wrote:
I think Ron Paul's views are the best in the bunch (the rest are all subject to the corp. gobal empire)...and if we are not willing to vote on principle, how then do we ever expect the only real one (or future ones) who believes in the Constitution to ever get to 20%? Maybe people Need a real wake-up call to see what happens to their very deminished Creator given rights by the people who are placed into office by the Big Corps. and the vote of the sheeple.

Well put. I'm totally with you there. For me it's Ron Paul all the way; no question about it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.