Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:24 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Officer caught urinating on private property 
 Post subject: Officer caught urinating on private property
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:14 am 
Longtime Regular

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/379_1213661354"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/379_1213661354" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

Quote:
CCTV:A police officer was caught by a rolling security camera apparently "responding to nature's call" in public.

The email is making the rounds on the Internet, under the claim that it's a Huntsville Police Officer.

It shows what appears to be a uniformed Huntsville Police Officer pulling up to a back lot of business.

It's a business off Sparkman Drive just off the Parkway.

The security camera that's set up behind the business clearly captures the Officer getting out of his patrol car, then walking up to and around the large blue dumpster -- he's caught on tape looking both ways, then unzipping his pants and urinating near the dumpster.

After the quick bathroom break, he zips up and continues checking around the premises of the business.

Chief Henry Reyes says in response(Huntsville Police), "Any time we have an allegation of misconduct by any Huntsville Police Officer we must act. We have a long history of making sure we police our own. We are opening an internal affairs investigation into the incident immediately."

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:26 am 
Forum Moderator

BFD!

If taking a leak behind a dumpster is the worst that goes on, count your blessings.

Funny, but hardly major misconduct!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:35 am 
Longtime Regular

Well from the looks of it, he certainly didn't do any harm to the place.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:50 am 
Longtime Regular

He is marking his turf so the bad guys know to stay away! :lol:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:52 am 
Longtime Regular

Reminds me of the scene in Super Troopers where Brian Cox urinates on the car they just pulled over...

Capt. John O'Hagen wrote:
When ya gotta go, you gotta go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:36 am 

Greg wrote:
BFD!

If taking a leak behind a dumpster is the worst that goes on, count your blessings.

Funny, but hardly major misconduct!

After dark the world is our urinal. During the day, don't get caught on camera!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:50 pm 
Longtime Regular

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that the video is posted on "Live Leak"?

"We're either gonna be the best of friends or there's gonna be a whole lotta shootin' goin' on."

"I think it's a good thing for serving cops to mix with non-cops in a situation where they understand that they aren't in charge." -JoelR

"You'd be amazed at the things a bullet can stop." -Old Irish Proverb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:53 pm 

I don't know if is just me, but the fact that this video was posted on Live Leak, seems only appropriate. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:15 pm 
Longtime Regular

It's a minor thing, but what would that cop do if he caught you doing the same thing?

If the cop is not fined, I expect the city attorney to vacate any charges of the same or similar in that municipality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:36 pm 
Longtime Regular

Andrew Rothman wrote:
It's a minor thing, but what would that cop do if he caught you doing the same thing?

My guess is, light you up with a TASER, do it again and then laugh at you and ask how well urine conducts electricity.

But I guess I'm more than just a little cynical of the "making the laws up as I go" type of police officer.

"We're either gonna be the best of friends or there's gonna be a whole lotta shootin' goin' on."

"I think it's a good thing for serving cops to mix with non-cops in a situation where they understand that they aren't in charge." -JoelR

"You'd be amazed at the things a bullet can stop." -Old Irish Proverb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:28 pm 
On time out

Friday night we had several who were just off duty enjoying the neighborhood bonfire, I would have say almost all visited the back of my shed after a couple of PBR's. Only the ladies bothered with the trip inside to use the head.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:56 pm 
Longtime Regular

1911fan wrote:
Friday night we had several who were just off duty enjoying the neighborhood bonfire, I would have say almost all visited the back of my shed after a couple of PBR's. Only the ladies bothered with the trip inside to use the head.

That's, of course, different. They did it with the tacit permission of their host.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:03 pm 
Longtime Regular

1911fan wrote:

That is DEPLORABLE!!! How in the world can anyone think it is acceptable to drink PBR?!?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:54 pm 
Longtime Regular

SultanOfBrunei wrote:
That is DEPLORABLE!!! How in the world can anyone think it is acceptable to drink PBR?!?

Hey! I resemble that remark. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:00 am 
Longtime Regular

Andrew Rothman wrote:

If the cop is not fined, I expect the city attorney to vacate any charges of the same or similar in that municipality.

I don't know the cop. I know several cops who would do nothing. The percentage of cops who do bad is very low IMO. The problem is the blue wall of silence. If we could break the blue wall of silence the cops that are bad would either be charged and go away or know not to do the bad because it will not be tolerated by their peers.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.