Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Teen soils self after deputy surprises him 
 Post subject: Teen soils self after deputy surprises him
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:48 am 
Longtime Regular

Quote:
Teen soils self after deputy surprises him

By Ben Winslow

Deseret News
Published: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 12:11 a.m. MDT

CENTERVILLE — A teenager suspected of car burglary was so surprised when he opened a car door to find a police officer sitting inside that he messed his pants, police said.

It happened about 1 a.m. Saturday as Salt Lake County sheriff's deputy Chad Taylor was returning to his Centerville home from working a shift.

"I was in my personal vehicle, but I was in uniform," Taylor told the Deseret News Monday. "I'd pulled in my driveway and was on the phone with another deputy when I looked in the rear-view mirror and saw this guy trying to get into my wife's car."

Taylor watched the teen then move up toward his car.

"Right as his hand goes to check my handle, I kick the door open," Taylor said. "I said, 'You'd better stop right there! Police!' I'm not kidding, it was quiet as can be, and I heard …"

The 16-year-old boy turned and ran, chased by Taylor, who called 911 as he ran after the teen through the neighborhood. The boy was scrambling so fast, Taylor said, he lost his shoes. Centerville police responded to help catch the teen.

"One officer spotted him with night-vision goggles going into a house," Centerville Police Lt. Paul Child said.

The boy dashed into a friend's house, where a party was going on, police said. Officers were let into the house where they found him — and discovered that he had soiled himself, Child said.

"You could smell him," Taylor said. "He told us, 'Yeah, I crapped my pants.' "

Police said the teen implicated a friend whom Taylor saw trying to break into cars across the street from his home.

"He gave up his friend," Child said, pointing to another 16-year-old who was also arrested in the burglary investigation. Police believe the two had been working together, burglarizing cars in the neighborhood. Child said officers recovered some cash and CDs they believe had been taken from cars. The two boys were booked into the Farmington Bay Youth Detention Center for investigation of vehicle burglary and theft.

Detectives were trying to determine if the teens were involved in a rash of weekend car break-ins.

"We've had some more reports over the weekend that we're sure they're suspects in," Child said.

E-MAIL: bwinslow@desnews.com
© 2009 Deseret News Publishing Company | All rights reserved

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:59 am 
Longtime Regular

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, LOL seemed like an understatement.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:35 pm 
Longtime Regular

Well, we all know, since he didn't obey the law, he probably did not obey his mother. Hence, we know he surely did not have a clean pair of underwear with him.

This is why we should always listen to our mothers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:37 pm 
Longtime Regular

Moby Clarke wrote:
Well, we all know, since he didn't obey the law, he probably did not obey his mother. Hence, we know he surely did not have a clean pair of underwear with him.

This is why we should always listen to our mothers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They probably were clean. Until he tried to break into a car...contents: one cop.

Ooops!

I'll stick with my BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :lol:

-Mark

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:48 pm 
Raving Moderate

What a crappy way to get busted.

OK, I'm done... :oops:

My real name is Jeremiah (go figure). ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:57 pm 
Longtime Regular

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:22 pm 
Longtime Regular

Quote:
Detectives were trying to determine if the teens were involved in a rash of weekend car break-ins.

Well, maybe -- if they weren't using enough Desitin. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:21 pm 

mrokern wrote:

OMG, That's FUNNY!!! (looks a little like my stepfather) :lol:

"There are good men and bad men of all nationalities, creeds and colors; and if this world of ours is ever to become what we hope some day it may become, it must be by the general recognition that the man's heart and soul, the man's worth and actions, determine his standing."
-Theodore Roosevelt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:42 am 

My grandfather always told us a story that kids used to sneak around his yard at night (early like 9 or 10). He didn't know if they just liked cutting across the yard or if they were up to no good, one night they were messing around on his swing-set.

So one evening he set a lawn chair up in his shed so he could see out the window and sat there and watched. Well he said he saw them coming so he got up, stood by the door and when they were within about 8 or 10 feet he gave the door a good kick and jumped out, he said he never saw anyone run so fast and that he could smell crap.

He always had good stories.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:17 pm 

I bet the ride to jail in the squad care was uncomfortable for everybody.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:33 pm 
Longtime Regular

ComradeBurg wrote:

Always has to ride in the rookie's car. Or whoever has the least time on the job... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:47 pm 
Longtime Regular

tman065 wrote:
ComradeBurg wrote:

Always has to ride in the rookie's car. Or whoever has the least time on the job... :lol:

I drove wagon for a while for WI State Fair. Thank heavens for plastic seats and liners.

The scary thing is that after a few times, you get used to it.

Fun revenge was the ice cold hose that we used to clean off the offensive offender.

-Mark

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.