Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:15 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Southdale has changed its signs 
 Post subject: Southdale has changed its signs
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:51 pm 
Longtime Regular

Southdale has, at least since 2003, posted its policies inside each door. One of which was a provision that banned all activities that are defined by law as criminal acts, to include the carrying of weapons.

I don't know when, but sometime in the last couple of years they've changed this. They now have two provisions, one bans all activities that are defined by law as criminal acts, and a separate provision bans all weapons.

They've not posted anything like a no weapons sign, they simply have this one item among a long list in a sign inside the entrance.

I was looking because I noticed that the AMC theater at Southdale had a small circle-slash-no-guns sign, low on the glass. I don't remember having seen that, before, either.

Is this a substantive change in policy by Southdale's owners?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:33 pm 
Journeyman Member

The circle-slash at the AMC theater entrance has been there for most of a year at least, couldn't tell you about whether the text on the sign has changed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:33 am 

just walk right past em

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.